Buying or selling a house whether for the first or twenty first time is a stressful experience. We know how important it is that you deal with an experienced Solicitor available to you throughout the transaction. We know that you expect your calls to be returned quickly and information to be provided in plain English. With us you will also have the security of knowing that if something goes wrong our expert Court Team can step in.
Finalising your contracts
We will assist with every aspect of finalising your contracts:
- Title deeds:Your solicitor needs to get hold of your title deeds and check them in the course of the transaction
- Land register: Search the land register carried out to confirm there are no impediments to the sale of the property
- Missives: The purchase and sale contract letters of negotiation between the solicitor of the purchaser and seller – often referred to as “missives”
- Date of entry: Agreeing concluded “missives” with fixed date of entry which both parties are expected to work towards
- Paperwork: After the conclusion of “missives” the solicitor will manage the paperwork involved in the legal transfer of the property